What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of information from you when you interact with our Site:
When you use our website, you may choose to provide certain information directly to us to request more information or services, including the following Personal Information (“Personal Information”):
- your name;
- email addresses;
- telephone and fax numbers;
- postal addresses;
- IP addresses;
- other details required to evaluate your fitness for a position if you apply for a job.
- new or returning visitor;
- time of visit;
- duration of visit;
- pages viewed;
- where you found this Site (search, direct, social media etc.);
- country you’re visiting from;
- technology you’re using (Browser, Screen Resolution etc.); and
- gender and age range.
How do we collect your information?
- visit our Site;
- apply for a job;
- request information;
- purchase products or services; and
- participate in surveys or promotional offers.
“Cookies” are small files that are stored on your machine and may be used to store your Personal Information. For example, we use “cookies” to (1) customize content specific to your interests, (2) ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly and (3) store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you use the Site.
How we use your information?
- personalize user experience;
- process job applications;
- facilitate purchases and transactions;
- improve our Site;
- improve customer service;
- administer a survey, promotion, or other Site feature; and
- send information you agree to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may link your Personal Information to information we collect that by itself typically cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information (e.g. age, profession or gender), browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site. We may also link information collected online with information we collect offline or that is collected online by third parties.
How we share your information
Will not disclose any information we gather from you on our Site.
GCC also may disclose your Personal Information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Respond to your customer service requests.
- Improve our website and customer service.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Comply with legal obligations.
Utilize reasonable technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your Personal Information. However, when using the internet, your communications may be intercepted by others and therefore we cannot guarantee the security and privacy of your transmissions.
If you are under 16, please make sure to obtain your parent/guardian´s permission prior to providing any Personal Information. Individuals under the age of 16 are prohibited from submitting any personally identifiable information to GCC through the Site.
Special notification for California residents
Regarding the manner in which GCC shares certain categories of Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
This information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is: [Insert Email Address].
Also, please note that we have not yet developed a response to browser “Do Not Track” signals, and do not change any of our data collection practices when we receive such signals. We will continue to evaluate potential responses to “Do Not Track” signals in light of industry developments or legal changes.
If you are not a resident of the United States, please navigate away from this Site and do not provide any Personal Information. You may contact us at [Insert Email Address] if you have any questions or requests.
Questions and contact Information
Access, correct, amend or delete any Personal Information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
600 S Cherry Street
Glendale, CO 80246