Already a GCC Vendor?
GCC manages procurement processes through Coupa to more efficiently coordinate the purchase of goods and services. As a vendor/contractor, you can manage your business with GCC through Coupa.
Code of Ethics
GCC’s teammates follow a Code of Ethics; we hold our vendors and contractors to the same. We operate with transparency, integrity and equal opportunity – in an environment of trust and mutual respect.
Assessment & Development
Through the selection process, the procurement department verifies that vendors meet our requirements. GCC’s vendor assessment and development program provides:
- A reliable and mutually-beneficial customer-supplier partnership
- Long-term agreements
- Development and improvement plans
- Increased vendor involvement in GCC projects
Innovation & Sustainability
GCC is committed to improving competitiveness through strategic partnerships and ongoing improvement. By integrating vendors into our supply chains we are able to:
- Transfer operational, commercial and financial practices
- Align objectives
- Implement a system for an objective vendor evaluation
- Integrate small- and medium-sized businesses
- Identify constraints in supply chains
Become a GCC Vendor
The procurement department evaluates potential vendors and contractors using a variety of criteria depending on the vendor’s classification and product.
To be a GCC vendor you need to:
- Be a legal company
- Have the applicable certifications and regulatory documentation for your business activity
- Send your company’s profile, products/services information, and geographical service area to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet GCC requirements:
- References and testimonials
- Sustainability and financial stability
- Customer service
- Read and accept our Vendor’s Code of Ethics
Help with Coupa?
Coupa is a user-friendly system; please use this information to learn the platform.
Supply Chain Finance
What is it?
The supply chain finance system supports vendors by giving them the option to collect invoices early by paying interest.
How it works?
Vendors enroll with no upfront cost. GCC uploads invoices for early collection.
- Improved liquidity
- Working capital benefit via early payment
- Savings: reduced collection costs
- Low-cost liquidity financing
- No change to current invoicing or payment process
Questions about supply chain finance?
Please send invoices to the GCC contact email listed on the purchase order. Invoices must include:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Payment method
- Purchase order (if applicable)